QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

Company X has been in the printing industry for decades

[复制链接]
admin 发表于 2023-6-16 11:14:46 [显示全部楼层] 回帖奖励 倒序浏览 阅读模式 0 537
Company X has been in the printing industry for decades. Its CEO is widely known for making Company X a great place to work—it has competitive salaries, great benefits, and its employees consistently report job satisfaction levels that are amongst the highest in the country. Aside from treating employees well, the CEO also has a strong sense of ethics, making sure to reduce the company's carbon footprint, give proceeds of the company's revenue to charity, and provide transparency in all business practices. Despite all of this, the company's profits have been steadily decreasing over the past few years. The board of directors believes that the company is not being as productive or innovative as it could be. After a difficult meeting, the board decides it is time for a new CEO.
If you were advising Company X, what type of leader would you suggest that they hire and why (1 point)? If YOU were that leader, what 2 actions would you take to make employees more innovative (2 points)? What 2 actions would you take to improve employees' productivity, excluding ideas you wrote about in question 1 (2 points)? Be sure to explain why each of these actions would achieve their desired goals.

Answer & Explanation

a) The type of leader that Company X should hire is someone who is innovative and who can inspire employees to be productive.
This leader should also be able to create a vision for the company and be able to articulate it to employees.

b) As the new leader of Company X, two actions that I would take to make employees more innovative are to encourage creativity and to create a culture of innovation.
To encourage creativity, I would hold brainstorming sessions where employees can share ideas and collaborate with each other.
I would also create a culture of innovation by rewarding employees for coming up with new ideas and implementing them.

c) As the new leader of Company X, two actions that I would take to improve employees' productivity are to provide training and development opportunities and to implement a performance management system.
I would provide training and development opportunities to employees so that they can learn new skills and be up-to-date on the latest industry trends.
I would also implement a performance management system to provide feedback to employees and help them improve their performance.

[backcolor=rgba(var(--colors-purple-10),var(--tw-bg-opacity))]Step-by-step explanation
The reason why providing training and development opportunities would improve employees' productivity is because they would be able to learn new skills and be up-to-date on the latest industry trends. The reason why implementing a performance management system would improve employees' productivity is because it would provide feedback to employees and help them improve their performance. The reason why encouraging creativity would make employees more innovative is because they would be able to share ideas and collaborate with each other. The reason why creating a culture of innovation would make employees more innovative is because they would be rewarded for coming up with new ideas and implementing them.

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

官方微博
官方微博
模板大全
模板大全
意见
反馈