QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

After the user clicks the checkbox to add/remove a member to/from a group, we...

[复制链接]
admin 发表于 2022-4-15 17:08:00 [显示全部楼层] 回帖奖励 倒序浏览 阅读模式 0 866
After the user clicks the checkbox to add/remove a member to/from a group, we wait until the server backend replies to update the state and thus the view. What will happen if it takes a while for the server backend to reply and the user clicks the same checkbox multiple times impatiently? B. To address the potential issues in A., someone proposes to disable the check- box somehow after the user clicks it and enable it again once the RESTful response to get all groups arrives. To implement such solution, list all events involved. C. The solution in B. should still be implemented within the MVC pattern. Discuss the changes you need to made for model, view, and controller. (Note that you don't need to actually implement it but need to discuss what need to be added/modified.)

First of all, I would ask myself if planning before has taken place properly. If your training is designed the way that students' interaction and a student-centered approach has been chosen providing numerous different tasks to them, most of the audience will be motivated and follow your ideas and thoughts. At the beginning of each training students need to be emotionally involved in the topic. You need to make them get interested in the topic and become curious. In order to find out what they would like to know or learn about you need to know your audience. I would choose a proper way (method) that covers the answers to the following questions: a.) How far is the topic relevant to the students? b.) In what way have they already made experiences with the subject? c.) There might be experts in specific fields amongst the audience whom you could involve in your training actively. d.) What might be an interesting question of each of your audience that could be answered by you? Finding the answers to these questions could be done by means of questionnaire, partner-interview, student-presentations. As follows, I would invite students to raise questions to the topic. These can lead you through your presentation and give you a guideline. You then best know what is relevant and most interesting to them. Students' lack of interest is very often caused by a lack of relevance. However, it could also be that they may already know most of what you might think they should know. So, before you start your training or presentation, make sure you know their needs. Do not underestimate the fact that if something does not mean anything to me, I may not listen carefully. Further, you could think of providing situations, case studies or problems to them which have to be solved or elaborated. Also, I would make sure that each presentation of the lecturer does not take too long. We know very well how long we can concentrate on one single issue and this is just a few minutes. Therefore, breaks and interaction can help you to keep the audience concentrated.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

官方微博
官方微博
模板大全
模板大全
意见
反馈