QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

You recently opened a natural foods company that specializes in organic ingre...

[复制链接]
admin 发表于 2022-9-7 15:48:46 [显示全部楼层] 回帖奖励 倒序浏览 阅读模式 2 767
You recently opened a natural foods company that specializes in organic ingredients sourced from farms just a few hours away from your factory. Sales have been surprisingly brisk, and a very large company wants to purchase 50 percent of your company for$25 million. The problem? Your potential investor is one of the largest snack foods companies in the world and doesn't much care for your organic, natural image. Would you accept the offer or not, and why? Base your answer on what you have learned in reading Chapter 9 of your textbook.
回复

使用道具 举报

已有(2)人评论

跳转到指定楼层
admin 发表于 2022-9-7 15:52:53
I think, I would accept that opportunity besides they are one of the largest companies, it helps to us to increase the customer of us because our product they introduce too to their customer that from to our company. They given opportunity to make a popular of our product. And I believe that our products is much legit compared to others because we have our own way, also the organic ingredients from farm. It is an healthy living that achieve of customers.

Step-by-step explanation
I hope this is an helpful to you. Thankyou and have a nice day!
回复

使用道具 举报

admin 发表于 2022-9-7 15:53:21
With the provided output such as farms being nearest to the factory, company having a reputation for specialized in organic ingredients, investor who is interested in buying the firm doesn't care for the organic reputation or the other way that he's not willing to pay off goodwill probably, also last but not least the investor is a strong opponent and a competitor who can pull off the other 50% of firm after acquiring the proposed 50% of firm, one wouldn't want to accept if the firm valuation is worth more than a $25 million. Company's valuation, mission, vision, integrity, reputation of organic and natural image, and also factory located nearby the source should be considered while evaluating the offer to be accepted or not. Sales could be slow for one time to another, but losing the entire enterprise value to some competitor wouldn't solve the problem, unless there is a consistent drop in the sales and revenue growth or the company is in distress. New companies could face lot of problems in the starting years but with the right amount of cash and goodwill it can always push it's limits off and can pull itself to the growth stage of a company. Thus, we would decline the offer under the assumptions that the offer might have been lower than the valuation, sources located to the factory and a good image and reputation that the company started to earn.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

官方微博
官方微博
模板大全
模板大全
意见
反馈